How to Forward Your Email from Your Gmail Account to Another Email Account
1. Open your Gmail account.
2. Click on the Gear in the upper right corner under your profile image.
3. Select Setting from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Forwarding and Pop/IMAP tab.
5. Click on Add a forwarding address.
6. Enter the address that you want your email forwarded to and then click Next.
A pop up box will appear with the address that you want your email forwarded to in it. If the address is correct click proceed.
Keep your Gmail account open in your browser!
Google will send a code to your forwarding address.
7. Open the email in your forwarded account address and click on the link to allow Gmail to forward your email.
8. In your Gmail account go to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes Button.
All of your email coming into your Gmail account will be forwarded to your forwarding account address.